Terms & Condition
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to DicDoc Aus Pty Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, we provide you with a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
- You may request that we provide additional registered user access to your account.
- You agree that each additional registered user to your account will have unrestricted access to your documents and reports that you stipulate we are to make available to that user from time to time,
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our fees and charges list is current. Our fixed fees and charges list can be accessed from your registered login page and we reserve the right to amend our fees and charges at any time. Some of the fees for our services are negotiated on a client by client basis based on the nature and volume of the work to be undertaken by us.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called"Comments") which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- After the free trial each account is billed monthly based on number of lines of transcription. Payment for our medical transcription service is due on the 15th of the following month
- A grace period of 10 days is afforded to our clients as a convenience to help avoid payment timing issues.
- All payments of our invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following:
- We accept Visa and MasterCard only
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD $).
- You will receive a personalised email each month indicating the invoice amount and due date. To pay on-line press the hyperlink in the email. This will open a secure payment page in your web browser.
- The secure website page will insert the tax invoice amount and invoice number. You can then use your credit card/ Debit Card/ Net banking or PayPal account to pay the invoice.
- After you have made your payment, you can view the details by logging into the secure area of our website at https://www.apps.dicdoc.com.au. We will also send you a tax invoice email confirmation of your payment.
- Payments are debited to DicDoc Pty Limited.
- If your payment is unsuccessful, we will not be advised why the payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card/ Debit Card or net banking service provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly
- Requests for refunds are determined by the agreement in place between you and us for the services provided. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with refund requests.
- Payments will be processed using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and your credit card number will be protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- We will not have access to your credit card details.
Go to Home Page